A Powerful Art Tool!
Once you decided to start drawing with your iPad, we believe that you might have many questions to be answered and need instructions.
You can get full attention from Ako, she will help you from the point to set up your iPad, download drawing apps and so forth. Let’s make your iPad a powerful art tool which you won’t want to be without!
In our studio: $85 per hour per student
At YOUR home: $90 per hour per sudent
- those who already know how to draw and paint but have never tried digital art before.
- those who would like to pick up their drawing and painting again though having limited energy and time to do it.
- Someone (may be a busy mum) who can’t be bothered to carry all those art materials back and forth to attend the art class.
- those who has ideas and wants to make their own picture book.
- those who got an iPad but doesn’t know what to do with it other than checking emails/browsing websites.
- Artists who like to work with traditional materials, it would be a time saver for you to experiment and develop your painting ideas on your iPad before you transfer it to a canvas.
See some examples of what you can do with your iPad
Apps Ako recommends
Ako will let you know if there is any changes.